Tuesday 11 March 2014

First Blog

Today in our Infosys 338 tutorial, we have the chance to explore both Twitter and Blogger. It is just to get a better idea of how to use the tools for each program and get more familiarized with it. This is an example of a link, twitter.co.nz, which you can go on by clicking on it.

 
This is an example of a picture inserted.
 
Above, is an example of the social networking site, Twitter. I have tweeted including a link, hashtag as well as photo.
 

I am a current user of tweeter, and as you can see, I follow people, mainly consisting of celebrities.

Instagram is another social networking site that is widely used. I am a frequent user of this site. I enjoy uploading photos, and editing the frames and colours that are available. I can use all the functions of this site such as uploading photos, editing colours and frames, tagging friends in pictures using the @ function and also using # (hastag) to write words.


LinkedIn is another popular networking site. I am a first time user of this site. I browsed through different parts of the site, editing my profile and adding details about my work and study experience. I have browsed through my homepage and learnt more about the functions of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment